For all things lingerie and issues relating to women....

Monday 12 March 2012

Welcome

Welcome to The Lingerie Files, a blog about all things lingerie and anything and everything to do with women.  As well as having a bit of fun this blog will help educate, titillate (!) and bring to the fore issues relating to all things 'girl power'. 
While running my own party plan business for the past three months, and selling the most beautiful lingerie, I have been introduced to the fabulous world of women within a fantastic company. To discover so many with the 'can do' attitude and knowing that I can achieve the same has been both enpowering and exciting.  As a stay-at-home mum I am now leaping out of bed in the morning with a strong sense of purpose, one that is fueled by the knowledge that I am changing the outcome for my family into a positive and fulfilled one.  As well as providing an extra income I am also providing my husband and children with a better wife, a better mother and a stronger, more positive person.  I know I can make a difference to their lives and the lives of people around me.
The last few months have been a journey.  Not only have I discovered things about myself but I have found that the truth really is out there and that all it takes is a bit of exploration.  I have also been shown that life really is what you make it and you should always look for the solution to every problem.  Stepping outside of your comfort zone is one of the greatest things you can do for yourself and will change your life forever! Continue to do it every day and the rewards will take your breath away.  Since starting in this business I have learnt so much and grown as a person, all because I took that step outside of where I was comfortable.
Look at everything as an opportunity and ask what is good about the situation.  Do this and you can turn anything to your advantage.  Have faith in yourself and remember this...

"When women thrive, all of society benefits, and succeeding generations are given a better start in life."

Enjoying some down time with the kelpie pups


No comments:

Post a Comment